Organizations spend thousands of dollars on customer relationship management (CRM) software. Yet getting a positive return on that investment can take time, especially if your employees are loath to use the system — or are not updating customer-related data regularly.
So what can companies do to get the most out of their CRM system? Here nine tips for how to improve CRM:
- Make the CRM software easy to use for your internal customers, your employees.
- Provide CRM training to all employees.
- Track customer behavior throughout the sales cycle.
- Don’t think of — or use — CRM as a standalone sales automation system.
- Get in sync.
- Keep data up to date.
- Integrate your CRM with social media
- Mobilize to keep track of customer interactions and manage leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and files from any device, at any time.
- Remember, there is always room for improvement.
– Source: CIO.com, Jennifer Lonoff Schiff.
We at SpinOffice, are specialized in developing software and custom applications for more than 12 years. Every day people over the world like you download our software and join the group of happy users who value CRM like you do.
Try SpinOffice CRM without any obligation and no implementation costs. Create your free account and download the software. Start exploring all the basic features in Limited and invite your colleagues to participate. Upgrade to the full Pro version for only $27.50 per user per month if it meet your needs.