Organizations spend thousands of dollars on customer relationship management (CRM) software. Yet getting a positive return on that investment can take time, especially if your employees are loath to use the system — or are not updating customer-related data regularly.
So what can companies do to get the most out of their CRM system? Here nine tips for how to improve CRM:
- Make the CRM software easy to use for your internal customers, your employees.
- Provide CRM training to all employees.
- Track customer behavior throughout the sales cycle.
- Don’t think of — or use — CRM as a standalone sales automation system.
- Get in sync.
- Keep data up to date.
- Integrate your CRM with social media
- Mobilize to keep track of customer interactions and manage leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and files from any device, at any time.
- Remember, there is always room for improvement.
– Source: CIO.com, Jennifer Lonoff Schiff.