Earn 30% Discount!
Configure at least two of the four components below to earn your welcome discount.
Easily fill the CRM with existing contacts from Excel import, Apple Contacts and / or Microsoft 365.
All contacts are automatically linked to your email messages.
Configure an existing email account. Enter the IMAP information and SpinOffice will connect automatically.
All messages from the last 30 days are collected.
Choose from a calendar import from Apple Calendar and Microsoft 365.
All your appointments from the last and upcoming 30 days are imported.
Invite your colleagues to participate without obligation. Discover the benefits of a shared CRM database together.
They immediately receive an invitation to join.
Well done! You will receive a message from us and you can immediately use the 30% discount in the license dashboard. SpinOffice Pro offers unlimited data storage, security options, full email integration, extra features and support.
Your discount is valid for 3 days!
- To receive the welcome discount, configure at least two of the four components within 3 days of registration.
- The discount applies directly in the license dashboard.
- The discount is valid for 3 days and only applies to new Pro licenses.
Useful tips when setting up the database
Let us help you with setting up your database! Here are a number of useful actions that may help you get started, essential elements in the software application in order to get the most out of your SpinOffice CRM experience.
- Import your existing contacts from an Excel contacts’ file.
- Integrate your email account(s).
- Invite colleagues to participate in the database.
- Create different contact types for each type of relationship (contact cards).
- Import (drag & drop) files and connect them to contacts or folders.
- Create activities (tasks & appointments) for you and your colleagues.
- Complete your personal profile for a personalized email signature.
- Create your very own email template.
- Use SpinOffice to send emails and to interact with your customers.
- Activate the sync (Contacts & Calendar) for your mobile devices.
- Download the iOS or Android app for your mobile device(s).
If you’re still not sure where to start or you have any questions along the way,, feel free to contact us. Do you want to train yourself and/or your team? Then check out our possibilities for a CRM training.