To help you choose the most suitable CRM supplier for your organization, we have listed a few steps for you. Follow these six essential steps, which will help you stay organized as you choose the most appropriate CRM for your business needs:
- Determine your business goals and requirements. What do you want to achieve and what tools does your team need to achieve this? After identifying your goals, think about the tools your team will need to achieve them. For example, if one of your business goals is to improve the efficiency of your sales team, then a business need might be a CRM tool with workflow automation features. If a business goal is to set sales targets for your team, then a business need could be a CRM tool with sales forecasting tools. This process is also known as defining your CRM strategy. Also determine if an on-premises or cloud CRM is preferred is part of this strategy.
- Collect input from teams and departments. For a CRM to work seamlessly, different teams that will be using it, including sales, marketing, and service, must have input into the decision-making process. While the sales team usually drives the use of CRM, it’s important to get feedback from all potential users so that you come to a decision that benefits the team as a whole.
- Make a list of the essential functionalities you need. After you’ve assessed your business goals, determined your business needs, and asked teams for their feedback, it’s time to build a shopping list of features you need in a CRM solution. It’s even more convenient to make two: a list of essential features and a list of useful features.
- Research the best CRMs that meet your needs. Armed with input from your team and lists of features you’re looking for, it’s now time to explore which CRM options on the market best fit your needs. Ask in your area (word of mouth), read trade journals and software comparison websites, and see user reviews.
- Sign up for free trials and live demos. Most CRM vendors offer free trials of the software so potential customers can try before purchasing. The best free trials provide access to all features, allowing for a full review and giving you enough free trial days to get a good feel for the product. Have multiple team members participate within the free trial so you can collect comprehensive feedback from end users.
- Select the right CRM and start implementation. After you have selected and purchased the CRM, implementation is the next step. Make sure you create an appropriate team to jointly organize the implementation with the CRM vendor. Go back to the goals and requirements defined in step 1 and work towards achieving them in the chosen CRM solution.
So choosing the right CRM for your organization is no easy task, no matter how big or small your team is. Different CRM providers have unique offerings that target specific consumer needs, so it’s important to do your research before using one.
Include SpinOffice CRM in your search 😉
When you have a good idea of the CRM steps required to find a suitable CRM solution, include SpinOffice CRM in your research. You can try our software completely without obligation by registering. SpinOffice CRM is a user-friendly, smart CRM software solution suitable for any type of SME. With SpinOffice CRM within your organization you have the ideal combination of relationship management, with integration of your e-mail accounts, agenda, tasks, all your documents and files. When you use SpinOffice CRM with your team in your daily work, this is guaranteed to lead to optimal service towards your relations!