How to get started?
1. Sign up for free
Register without any obligation.
You have direct access to the basic features of SpinOffice CRM as your email, calendar, business contacts and tasks.
The free version is limited in data storage, among other things.
2. Fill up the database
Discover the application. Fill in the widgets and watch the short video animations.
Configure your mail, import contacts and your Office 365 calendar. SpinOffice links all email messages to your customers. Very handy!
Also invite your colleagues and work together in the same database.
3. Download the software
For optimal use of all features, download the software on your PC or Mac and use your personal credentials to log in to your account.
4. Upgrade to Pro
You now have access to the limited version. The Pro version offers unlimited data storage, additional security options, full email integration, additional features and support.
Check out the edition comparison for the differences between the free version and Pro.
Upgrade your license(s) to Pro in the license dashboard.
Useful tips when setting up the database
Let us help you with setting up your database! Here are a number of useful actions that may help you get started, essential elements in the software application in order to get the most out of your SpinOffice CRM experience.
- Go through the tour slides for a short introduction.
- Import your existing contacts from an Excel contacts’ file.
- Integrate your email account(s).
- Invite colleagues to participate in the database.
- Create different contact types for each type of relationship (contact cards).
- Import (drag & drop) files and connect them to contacts or folders.
- Create activities (tasks & appointments) for you and your colleagues.
- Complete your personal profile for a personalized email signature.
- Create your very own email template.
- Use SpinOffice to send emails and to interact with your customers.
- Activate the sync (Contacts & Calendar) for your mobile devices.
- Download the iOS or Android app for your mobile device(s).
If you’re still not sure where to start or you have any questions along the way,, feel free to contact us. Do you want to train yourself and/or your team? Then check out our possibilities for a CRM training.