Global Ambassador Program
We have launched a translation module in the application that allows users to translate all language items used in the application into their own mother language. Many users have helped us tremendously with pulling SpinOffice to a higher level. The application is now available in nine languages including English, French, Spanish, Português (br), Italian, Danish, Romanian, and Russian.
- 30 minute personal training to get you started
- one free SpinOffice Pro licence to thank you for your work
- you make SpinOffice available in your language
- be posted on our Hall of Fame
- we value your input even more on SpinOffice
- we will inform you about updates first
What we expect from you
- be an active SpinOffice user.
- initially translate about 1500 words to get your language ready for launch.
- translate new words as they are added to the application
- You have to follow an online training (30 min) in order to understand all SpinOffice’s basic features.
- You have to make fully use of SpinOffice. This implies email should be configured.
- There are three Ambassadors per language. As a team you’re responsable for translating all language items.
- Initially about 1500 items should be translated and approved by you or your team members within 30 days.
- Newly added words must be translated and approved by your team within 5 business days.
- Your maximum period of nonlogin is 30 days, because this implies you are not such an active user… Sorry!
- We always have the right to exclude Ambassadors from the program if we have the feeling that your contribution is minimal, and to deny access to this special module.
You will get the ‘Language Ambassador’ status in SpinOffice system allowing you to update any translated text (from English to your own language). We pre-translate all words using Google-translate so you can approve or update the text. There are about 1500 items that need to be verified, so that takes about 4~6 hours. Each month we might add a few additional words.
How do we select our Ambassadors?
As you can see we are really looking for highly involved SpinOffice users. Please be aware of that. We really believe that only active users have a clear picture of the words and sentences used throughout the application. Therefore, we always have the right to exclude Ambassadors from the program if we have the feeling that their contribution is minimal.
Therefore, we always have the right to exclude Ambassadors from the program if we have the feeling that their contribution is minimal, and to deny access to this special module.
Join the program!
If you want to join this unique Ambassadors program and you meet the requirements, please contact us now!
Hall of Fame
Here’s the list of the Ambassadors that we have.
- Alain Lucas – C.N.D Contrôle – FRANCE
- Michael Irgens – LOMI DISENO SL – www.euroestateses.com – DENMARK
- Josh Smith – The Abbey Languages – www.theabbeylanguages.com – SPAIN
- Malin Luca – Clinica TV di Malin Luca – www.clinicatv.it – ITALY
- Michael Assen – MCE Beteiligungsgesellschaft Ltd. Co.KG Europa – www.mceweb.eu – GERMANY
- Rubens Keller – B&P Littleford LLC – www.bplittleford.com – BRAZIL