Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you build sustainable connections with your customers. Below, you can find the most important resources to get started with SpinOffice CRM, a small but intelligent CRM platform.
1. Go through Your Four-Step Checklist
Our “Four-Step Checklist” will help you get your free SpinOffice CRM account set up and introduce you to the platform.
Start by registering for our free version, earn 30% off in three days and start building your own CRM database containing all business contacts, associated correspondence, files and activities.
2. Complete the Getting Started steps in SpinOffice CRM
Once you are logged to the platform, SpinOffice will help you setting up your account in various ways. Click on the yellow “lightbulb” on top to go to the “Getting Started” page where we help you with the basics. Complete the steps to set up your database and to learn how SpinOffice works.
Watch the short videos and fill the widgets on your Home screen.
What you will learn:
- Important settings to configure in your new account.
- Learning step-by-step the most important features and functionality.
- The benefits of the Pro version.
- All the resources you need to get started
3. Schedule a Free Product Demo
Interested in a complete overview of the entire SpinOffice platform including all integrations and Pro features? Sign up for a “Free Product Demo”. You will get a tour of the CRM platform, while also having the ability to ask questions that you and your colleagues might have regarding any of the features of the software.
This session takes about 30 minutes, and you can schedule this at any time. You can quickly register, take a demo session or two, and return whenever you want.
What you will get:
- A free, 30-minute, one-on-one call with an SpinOffice expert.
- Your questions answered live, with real examples and live walkthroughs.
- Guidance on how to build your ideal CRM database.