Improve your customer contact with SpinOffice CRM
Managing your business contacts has never been so easy. Watch the short video animation in which we explain the basics of SpinOffice.
Visit our support center for FAQs and the user manual.
Useful tips when setting up the database
Let us help you with setting up your database! Here are a number of useful actions that may help you get started, essential elements in the software application in order to get the most out of your SpinOffice CRM experience.
- Go through the tour slides for a short introduction.
- Import your existing contacts from an Excel contacts’ file.
- Integrate your email account(s).
- Invite colleagues to participate in the database.
- Create different contact types for each type of relationship (contact cards).
- Import (drag & drop) files and connect them to contacts or folders.
- Create activities (tasks & appointments) for you and your colleagues.
- Complete your personal profile for a personalized email signature.
- Create your very own email template.
- Use SpinOffice to send emails and to interact with your customers.
- Activate the sync (Contacts & Calendar) for your mobile devices.
- Download the iOS or Android app for your mobile device(s).
If you’re still not sure where to start or you have any questions along the way,, feel free to contact us. Do you want to train yourself and/or your team? Then check out our possibilities for a CRM training.